Monday, August 1, 2016

Busy, Busier, and Masturbation

Continuing to be a busy time around the ranch, with catching up on lawn care from my time away, to preparing for some big stuff coming up at work, I've not had much of a chance to catch my breath, let alone really let down and relax.  But that will come, I hope.

The Mrs. really wants us to find some time away alone, and I think it would be a good thing.  We have always put the kids first, and included them in everything we are doing, always.  The last time we were away in a hotel room together?  Probably 10 years ago, and of course, while we were gone our oldest had some issues with a friend's mom, so we ended up coming back early.  I hope we can find some alone time, I really do like hanging out with her, we just never get a chance.

Until then, many work commitments, family things, and other activities that will keep us busy at least for the next month or so... Is it the times?  I don't recall my parents having this kind of schedule.  I also know that we are a lot more involved in our kids lives than most families were back in my day.  I played golf in high school, and never once was anyone there to watch, cheer, or even be there for support.  Now, it seems every event has at least one set of parents for each kid.  It's a good thing, for the most part, but sometimes we don't even allow our kids to make their own mistakes, or jump in too quick to help save them.  Nothing wrong with them squirming about something they might have done to learn that lesson.

I did meet up for a short visit with the "somewhat local", nice enough guy, but there was no physical attraction from my side.  We did jack off together, but that was it.  Haven't heard from him since, maybe that was the same on his end.  Although he was staring my junk down pretty hard.

And so it goes, the small town search for fun, and the difficulty there.  Makes a guy want to pick up and move to a big town.  Or at least visit there once in a while..

I will have some free time this weekend, so I should beat the bushes a bit to see if I can drum up a little fun.  Sometimes it happens at those unexpected times.

No comments:

Post a Comment