Monday, April 2, 2018

Nothing old, Something new?

As I was working on one cock at my top end, the other was filling me to capacity on the other.

Now that I have your attention...

OK, a bit sophomoric in the humor, but that does get you to read, right?

No changes on my friend's front, actually, she's pretty incognito, rightfully so, should spend time getting better and not time entertaining me at my desk. That's up to the rest of you to do.  And there's been no naked action, neither on the home front nor in the field since my last writing.

I do have a lead on a traveling salesman (so cliche, right?) that passes through my area weekly...maybe something can come of that.  Nice guy, from our chat so far, physically not exactly in my top 5, but I'm not likely in anyone's top 5 either.  But I'm working on it, I've lost over 6 pounds in a week by changing my diet from fattening shit to better food.

It appears I am the "daddy" type for some of the younger crowd, maybe need to take advantage of that.  However, that type also is unlikely to be able to have a place to themselves, so that makes things difficult as well.

I suppose I should stop whining and just do something about it, instead of whining to you guys (and girls??  Females, are you out there?) 

There's nothing earth shattering or philosophical happening here in the cold of Iowa.  Spring should arrive shortly?

No comments:

Post a Comment