Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ramping up

Long time no see, friends.

As with many things (exercise, diet, any new 'habit') I seem to tend to go all gung ho, then have trouble maintaining momentum for the long haul.  I'm refocusing on my physical health, so hopefully can make some inroads in other areas as well.

Per usual, little to no action in the wild environs of the midwest.  Some chat, some mild flirting, but nothing substantial.  I'm gearing up for my annual conference, so hopefully can find a way to satisfy some of that carnal hunger there.

A quick update on many fronts:

Media Diet - have seen quite a few movies lately, from Mamma Mia 2 (fluff, but I'm old so the music was fun) to BlacKKKlansman (disturbing but captivating and makes you sick that it happened during your lifetime).  Saw Crazy Rich Asians, Tag, Book Club, Life of the Party, Won't You Be My Neighbor (really good!!  But i grew up watching Mr. Rogers, and can appreciate the wonderful kindness and compassion that surrounded him at all times).  We've started going to a theater with recliners...super comfortable, sometimes too much and hard to stay awake.  TV/Streaming has been catching up on some shows, really liking Schitt's Creek (LOVE Catherine O'Hara) and Atypical on Netflix.

Family/Work - everyone settled into a new school year, my crunch time is over, but we implemented two new systems that are continuing to reverberate across the enterprise.  Many calls asking how to do things, why they can't see certain things, and of course, "this is the dumbest thing I've ever used".  So just add that onto the list of things to do.  My oldest finishes her masters in December, middle is gainfully employed and partially living on her own, and  youngest is in college, but living at home.  Which has its own challenges.

Naked Man Time - as previously mentioned, next to nothing happening there.  I had two instances over the summer, one with a hotel visitor (was ok, nothing spectacular, I topped him and he seemed to enjoy it..) and one with the traveling salesman (it's always good to get a dick in me, and he's a super nice guy with a nice cock).  Have hopes to improve on that record soon.  I got spoiled last year by traveling three or four times during the year, when a normal year is one or two.  I'm ok with 3 or 4. :)

How about you?  I was reminded via email that I had a blogger friend that we disconnected for a couple years.  Don't want that to happen, so comment away!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back! Now to be more consistent...in both blogging and other aspects...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update. Sometimes it is hard to keep up a blog when you are busy. So write when you can. My youngest just moved out, so now I am totally alone except for my dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for reading. I'm trying to be more present and aware, and reach out to old friends and new. So, here goes!

      Delete