Thursday, May 26, 2016

Celebrations, Friends, and Head

Just had a celebration at work, and a big one coming up at our house.  Too often we don't celebrate our accomplishments, or milestones, or just making it through a rough patch.  I know for me it is one of those things, I don't care to celebrate my birthday, or want a big fuss about Father's Day, but do want to be sure others are recognized for their accomplishments.

I suppose it's being a people pleaser, wanting to be sure everyone gets along and feels good about themselves.  But at the same time, it's also something I struggle with, as once in a while I'd like some of my own.  We aren't big on parties at home, for mom and dad.  We are big on making the kids feel special.  So when I turned 50 (i know, right?  old...) I had this hope in the back of my head someone would do a little something for me.  We went out for supper, but we do that a couple times a week anyway. So no surprise party, no black balloons, and I was in an environment at work that wasn't conducive to celebrating.  My new department would do a lot better with that, should have moved earlier.

Another complicating factor would be that I don't have very many close friends.  We are a pretty tight group at home, and don't get out much, have very few friends as couples, our neighborhood folks pretty much keep to themselves. I miss having a close friend or two that i could do things with.  I always wanted a golfing buddy, it just never happened.  Now, if i could have a golfing buddy with benefits...sign up below, I guess.  Interviews will be held in a couple weeks.

Oh, I guess I'm supposed to talk about my sexual endeavors on here as well...I guess I should start at the beginning?

I was introduced to blowjobs by the gay neighbor boy at a sleepover.  We were in adjoining sleeping bags, and since i was a horny 15 year old, I was accepting to whatever happened.  I don't recall all that many details, but I do recall having to sneak past my folks to the bathroom to clean up the mess that was made on my stomach.  He and I remained BJ buddies through my graduation from High School.  I miss having that kind of a friend, both with and without our dicks in each others mouths.

I suppose that was my first experience, how about you?  A friend, neighbor, ??  How did you explore when you were first starting out?

7 comments:

  1. My best friend who was a year younger than me. I was in the seventh grade. He gave me my first bj in the garden shed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the old garden shed. A site of many explorations, i bet.

      Delete
  2. The first time I had anal sex was about a year later. It was by the swimming pool while his parents were at the country club. I was the top. We were bad Catholic school boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sex by the swimming pool has always been my fantasy. gosh .. how i wish someone could fulfill my wish.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world, where it can be an absolute catharsis because it can open our eyes to our own processes.

    My first BJ? The absolute first was a woman; it was incredible. Never had a such a stiff boner in my 19 years of life.
    The first gay BJ? I'd had plenty of jack-off buds since I was 13... I'd been married for about 5 years, and truly felt the need - yes, NEED - to feel a guy's hand wrapped around my dick. I ventured to an adult bookstore outside of Omaha. The clerk gave me a coupon for the gay bathhouse around the corner. I went in for a look around. The only other guy (besides staff) was a married farm boy. Can you imagine; an honest-to-God farm boy! He offered to show me around the place. Took me upstairs to the "Orgy Room." He laid down, patted the floor next to him. Before I knew it, he was sucking on my cock. Well, if I thought the woman 7 years before had blown me to new heights, this dude took me places I'd never been before. Not wanting to be ungracious, I tentatively licked the head of his cock...then buried my nose in his pubes. That was an experience I shall never forget...my first time sucking a guy off. He sure wasn't the last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with ya there. Guys do know what they're doing, and in my experience get into that task at hand more. Maybe I didn't date the right women. :)

      Delete
  4. My first was a neighbor who was a few years older than me. He asked to use the bathroom in my house & told me to come inside with him. He pulled a gigantic cock out of his pants the easily dwarfed my 7+ black cock. That started my fixation not only on cock, but large cocks!
    BlkJack
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete