Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Chunky, Aging and THICK

What is wrong with me?

Maybe that should have been in all caps, with extra question marks and exclamation points, but the message should be clear.  I'll be put on public display in less than a week, and for the past two months, I can't stop eating.  I've always bordered on heavier than I wanted to be, and I've tipped over the edge lately.  Clothes are a little tighter, getting winded more easily...I have gotten to the point where I disgust myself more than just a bit.

You might not be able to tell, but as a younger guy, I was pretty athletic.  Good hand eye coordination, understood the game enough to be in the right place at the right time.  Rebounded better than I should have.  And I played for quite a long time, pick up games over lunch, etc.  But as with most of us aging athletes, my joints decided it was better to not do such strenuous things.  My downfall was my Achilles.  Got tendonitis, could play, but then barely walk for two days, then play again, vicious cycle.  Another lost opportunity for sneaking a peek at dicks and butts.  Well, that had gone by the wayside when they redid the locker room with stall showers.  I mean really...who needs them?

But now, I enjoy food, and rest, more than a semi-athletic build.  So I need to get back on the wagon.  A busy schedule doesn't help, the new job made it much more difficult to get away, and my motivation needs a boost.  I hope that summer can help with that.  I need to be in better shape when I referee ball games.

On the food side, I can't seem to get full.  I could snack all day if I let myself. The control needs to come back, and with it, I'll move in the right direction.  It certainly doesn't help to land the hotties when you're not feeling good about yourself.

(You guys told me it was therapeutic...so no complaining when I get whiny!)

Do I have a story for today?  Ok, a small one.

My first "threesome" involved my HS buddy, and another neighbor.  A bunch of 16 year olds messing around in the basement of my house, naked, sucking some dick.  What could go wrong, huh?  Well, Mom came home early, and headed down to get something out of the freezer.  We were less than quiet while scrambling around looking for clothes, and she came into the back room to see what was up.

Imagine, me naked with a hardon, crouching behind a chair, my one buddy beside a dresser in the corner...the other one had done a dive under the bed.  Mom turned and left the room, hollering that I needed to come up and see her...NOW.

I suppose I was lucky.  She didn't see the one under the bed, so she just assumed it was me and my regular bud, doing some exploring.  We talked about right and wrong (according to her), and how, while that's natural, she doesn't want me doing it.  She assumed it was jerking each other off.  Little did she know...and how would she have freaked out if she knew there were three of us sucking each other off!

By the way, although I didn't get to play all that often with my third neighbor, he was a sight to behold.  Loved to lift weights, blonde, nearly hairless, and a not too long, but nice thick cock.  Knowing now what I wish i knew then, I would love to get back with him and ride that dick to stretch my ass a bit.  Ah, memories...

7 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about the clothes shrinking. Mine continue. I was a twig in high school and college.

    Getting caught probably was horrifying for her and you. Your last thought was cut off.

    Btw. You can complain all you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed the last thought...and thanks, I'm enjoying the complaining. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey my clothes keep shrinking as well. I am the same way. I know I should loose some weight, but I'm always hungry. I guess I have to get my head right if I'm going to do anything about it.

    I'm glad my mom never caught me and my brothers. Horror.

    You post ends with an unfinished thought? I want to n i.e. Exactly what you are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fitness professional & would be happy to answer any & all questions about weight management. Send any questions to blk.jack33@gmail.com.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, glad to hear it. We all need motivation to get done what needs to be done!

      Delete
    2. Yes, But I think I need your in-person training... ;)

      Delete
    3. Well, this is true. Maybe we could get a discount for group sessions.

      Delete