Thursday, June 2, 2016

Scents, Memories and Balls

Short but sweet, heading into a big weekend for the family. 

I'm wearing a different cologne today.  Every time I smell myself, I feel like someone else is nearby, standing over my shoulder.  It's more than a bit disconcerting, to be honest.  How long will it take to become used to that?  (Ran out of the regular stuff...)

Smells are big for me.  I will walk behind someone and catch a whiff of their scent, or try to walk through a vapor trail of a particularly hot guy or girl, just to see if I can smell them.  I may even turn to follow for a while if it's a good one (attached to a nice butt to watch, of course)

Of course it can go the other way too.  When I'm getting with someone, I love to start with a shower.  Nice clean scents, that opens up a lot of possibilities.

Every once in a while, I catch someone that reminds me of a fun time, or a good memory.  A pipe smoker can bring back memories of my Grandpa.  One gal that I used to work with smelled like a friend in HS.  And thankfully, I like the smell of my own musk, running a finger over my balls and smelling... :)

I don't really have a story that involves smells, and honestly, don't have time to write one out today.  But just wanted to check in with my 6 readers, and let everyone know I'd be back as soon as I can.  And urge you to tell me a story for once...

Good Morrow, Gentle Readers.

7 comments:

  1. Long time reader here first time commenter..huge scent fan myself - honestly could recite the men who've been through my life by the cologne and not their name. What does that say about me? Love this column and please don't make me wait too long for another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? A bad, or unusual smell, can ruin the whole thing. What it says about you is you have your standards, and they're right in line with mine. Which makes them right.

      Delete
  2. A nice clean scent...yeah, a real turn-on for me too. A freshly showered but still slightly musky ball sack is so nice. I don't think I've ever followed someone based on their scent, but a nice face or sweet rump will make me turn in the grocery store aisle and try to surreptitiously grab another look. And here I thought I was the only stalker...?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i think there's a lot of stalkers, just maybe not this specific kind... :)

      Delete
  3. I couldn't have sex with someone with strong odour, and the smegma would turn me off thoroughly, not even slight musky smell of ball sack... I couldn't fathom some guys request me specifically not to clean my dick and wear sweat drenched underwear. I would lose my mood instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few years ago, I was assigned to be a mentor for a new employee in my department. He was early forties, divorced and hairy as hell. It seemed like he arrived clean shaven in the morning and left with a beard at the end of the day. He had a smell that drove me crazy. It wasn’t cologne but his natural smell. Needless to say, I made sure to spend as much time with him as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing how a simple scent can trigger such a strong reaction. Love it!

      Delete