Monday, June 13, 2016

Free time, booty calls, and BBC

**Post #10!  Should there be bells, whistles and balloons dropping??  Still, all milestones are important.**

A weekend of errands and odd jobs, helping out others, I do enjoy staying busy.  My wife would like a little less, but it makes me a little crazy to sit home too often.  It's too hot here to be out in the yard, and you can only watch so many episodes of American Pickers before it's time to do something...

I ran up to the inlaws to check in on the house, do some yard work, and other assorted chores.  The good news for me was that gave me some time alone...more on that later.  Caring for our aging parents is becoming more and more the norm, and I get not wanting to leave your house, with the comfort and familiarity.  I talked with my dad (who's 90) this week, and he said he's ready to move out, to find something smaller and get away from upkeep and yard work.  He (rightfully so) says he can't keep up with the yard, the small repairs, and other things that come with home ownership.  He wants to move to the retirement duplex complex across town from my job.  It would be great to have them here, but mom (at 78) isn't ready to leave yet.

We dread the day that we will have to clean out our respective parents homes, my folks don't have a lot of stuff, so shouldn't be too bad, but my inlaws have a house packed with things, grew up with nothing, so have taken the opportunity to buy things when no kids were around.  I don't want to be a burden on my kids, and hope to not saddle them with a lot of work when I'm gone.

Wow, this took a morbid turn.  Maybe it's the recent birthday, but thinking a little more about edging toward retirement and beyond.  I need to get my mind wrapped around this...

As mentioned before, when I drive to the inlaws, I pass a couple of our metropolitan areas here (not that it's anything like a big city, but as big as Iowa has to offer, i guess).  If I know i have a little flexibility with time, I sometimes place and ad on CL, or take a look at what's out there.  I did a little pre-planning, and put an ad online about mid week.  I usually include a cock shot, I have a portrait I'm enamored with, of my very photogenic wang standing tall and proud.  It usually elicits a few responses, but normally not much that turns my head.

This time, I got a response from a guy who claimed to be not far off the interstate (he wasn't), and wanted me to "blow him, and if it went well, I could sit on it".  Wow, the romance was dripping from this one.  But, my intense state of horniness and the picture he replied with made it at least worth a conversation.  A big ol' dick, nicely thick, got my mouth to watering.  So I replied, and a cryptic conversation ensued, asking about available times, locations, etc.  He wasn't going to be free on my trip up, but should be on the way home.  So tentative plans were made for me to stop by on Saturday.

After lunch Saturday, I headed down the road, and messaged that I was leaving, should be in his area in a little over an hour.  Got a quick "OK" a few minutes later, then a note that said he was going out for lunch.  As I approached, I sent another quick note, and a reply came quickly with directions to the house.  I wound around through a residential area to a set of townhomes.  Not a bad area, the townhouse was a little rough looking from the outside, but things seemed OK.  I approached the door, and it was opened as I walked up the steps. I was greeted by a smiling face and an introduction, and an invitation in.

The inside of the place was nice, in a generic, white paint and beige carpet sort of way.  I was offered water (declined, had some in the car on the way) then led upstairs to the spare room.  The guy was super thin, weighed maybe 130 on a 6 foot frame.  As we undressed, I was able to see that the picture wasn't a lie, a thick slab of meat hanging down, which was made to look huge by the thinness of his body.

He was completely shaved, explaining that he had never done that before, but just wanted to try it, with the hot weather, etc.  I was glad to see it, love feeling skin on skin, and it made licking around so much easier.  As I worked it over, it became thicker and harder, and topped out at a nice solid 8 inches.  He was appreciative, telling me how well I was doing, and giving me the obligatorily "you love sucking that big black cock, don't you?".  And he wasn't wrong.

He then swiveled around and worked on mine a little, saying he'd "never done that before".  Whether or not it was true, it was nice to have some attention my way as well.  Eventually I wanted to feel it in my ass, so he got things ready, and I started by climbing on top and sitting down on it, controlling the depth and speed while I got used to the invasion.

After a minute, I was bottomed out (see what I did there??) and started to work it over.  His impatience showed, and he soon rolled me off and onto my stomach, added a little more lube, and started drilling me.  Oh, I do love to feel cock sliding in and out of me.  Stifling moans because of the neighbors on each side, he continued to drill me, getting me up on my hands and knees, then pulling me to the edge of the bed so he could stand and fuck, and finally flipping me onto my back, and pushing my knees to my chest.  He was really able to attack my prostrate at this angle, and I felt it on each stroke, nudging it as his balls slapped my ass.

He probably worked me over for 10 minutes or so, then laid on the bed, pulled off the condom, and finished the job by hand while I licked his balls.  He was very appreciative, and kind in bringing me supplies to clean up with.  I did enjoy it, and hope to make another stop next time I'm traveling alone.

It does lead me to a couple questions...I work in a very race sensitive environment, very open and accepting, and feel like I want to judge not based on ethnicity but on character.  That being said, he continued to talk about his "big black cock"...wasn't lying..., how my white ass looked with a big black dick in it, there were just remarks through the whole thing about race.  I didn't mind, honestly, my eyes were closed most of the time, so I wasn't really aware of race, just bodies.

I didn't feel uncomfortable in hearing it, but did not feel comfortable making any remarks like "feed me that big black cock, make my white ass beg for it", etc.  I do find black men attractive, and enjoy the dick that's attached, but don't' really  want to go there.  Is this a pretty common theme?  Are interracial hookups usually met with talk like this?  Or am I weird in that I like it, but don't want to verbalize?  With Iowa at 96% or so Caucasian, it's not something I run into all that often.  As always, appreciate your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I have had limited experiences with black men as well, and when in person, I will only comment in a "give me that black cock" way if it is initiated by the other person. I, like you, have just enjoyed the company of a MAN, and not what their ethnicity or race is. Their mind is what turns me on.

    On the other hand, if I'm enjoying some me time on the phone with phone sex, I will get to the verbal much easier, and will even initiate it. Not that it turns me on more, I just feel like it is expected to just say what is on your mind.

    I always talk with my friends about parents getting older, and how it is the time of our lives to take care of our parents as they get older. We have one in our vicinity, and we need to stop by more often and check in. I think the isolation is probably the hardest thing if they are alone. Just stopping in and staying fro 10 minutes is important. Changing that light bulb. I think you going to your in-laws shows how good of a man you are. You take care of others needs, and are giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do like to think I'm a pretty caring and giving guy (and no, not just in THAT way).

      I do try to roll with it, as far as language goes, last thing I want to do is say something that could be inflammatory and piss someone off.

      From a visual standpoint, some of my favorite images are those of interracial couples, the differences in skin tone and color really catches the eye. Very artistic.

      Delete