Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Couples, Fantasies, and Awesome Chicks

I've been married 25 years.  I have experimented...ok, not so much an experiment as I do know what I'm doing...with men along the way.  I have only had two instances where i was naked with another woman during that time.  Once, as part of a three way with a married couple, and once with a woman who I share all these things with, and is an awesome chick.  She won't do me again, since I'm married, and attributes her weakness to a "slut phase".  A guy will take what he can get, right?

I mean, a bisexual guy should want to be with both, right?  Well, not necessarily, a common misconception is that a bisexual will sleep with anyone anytime.  Not true.  And it's been my take on my bi thing that I have my woman, and don't really look for anyone to fill that need, we do just fine, thanks.

Well, lately, I've been floating the idea in my head more.  It's long been a fantasy to get with a couple, and even though it's happened once, I'd like to maybe do it again.  But I'm struggling both with this idea, and with how I would make it happen.  I toyed around a little bit on a swingers site, seeing if there was anybody around that would work.  Some nibbles, a few conversations, but nothing that really has panned out.

Perhaps it's my sign that it's not meant to be.  And likely it will pass from my brain, only to pop up in a few months or a couple years.  But because it causes me such angst, maybe I should just let it go.

Are there fantasies that you long to try out? Does your brain try to override your dick so as not to have them happen? Or do you let them ride?  I suppose my situation is different from most of my readers, but I'd love to hear.

Don't have much of a story for today, still recovering from last weekend...sigh...I know you're jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment