Monday, June 6, 2016

Events, Malls, and Wandering Eyes

Just off a pretty major family event, so tired, cranky, and sick of those family members that can't seem to figure out how to be a normal human being.  But all families have them, don't they?

I spent the majority of my Friday lusting after the compact little number that was in charge of setting up the venue.  5 foot 7, with shoulders about as wide.  The boy hadn't missed a workout in years.  Big shoulders, huge arms, and the pecs...oh, the pecs.  And a nice short cropped cut on his blonde head.  It didn't hurt that following setup, he went to the weight room, and there was a window that I could look in to watch while he lifted.  It's like someone wanted me to have a distraction from the stress of the situation.

There's not a ton to report, as I was busy from Friday to Sunday, all day, into the wee hours of the morning.  I barely had a chance to look at my phone or computer, let alone do any scouting or online lusting.  When things calm down, I'll get back on that train.

I hope that I'm not too obvious with my eye.  I'm naturally a people watcher, so i think I can get away with it when we're out in public.  People come in all shapes and sizes (in Iowa, mostly XL to XXXL), and it's interesting to me to think about their stories, to imagine what it would be like to get naked with them.  It's easy with the hot little hunks like my table and chair boy, but sometimes it hits me in the most interesting ways.  Maybe a single feature, maybe the air they put out as they move, sometimes a smile or a look can get me to thinking.  I'd like to say I'm a butt man, or a boob man, or a bulge guy, but it really is pretty random.

Over the last couple weeks, I can recall lusting over a female ass, the set of pecs on a man, a woman's waist, a particularly muscular and smooth calf, and I could go on.  Nobody is the perfect package, but many people have features that are attractive in isolation...and are lustworthy.

And lust I do.  I feel guilty sometimes about the amount of effort i put into looking around, but honestly, when walking in the mall, what am I supposed to do?

In a perfect world, I'd have a "blown in the dressing room" story for here, but alas, still waiting on that to happen.  I did fuck a guy in a panel van in the Mall of America parking ramp, does that count?

5 comments:

  1. You end the story with that... I did fuck a guy in a panel van in the Mall of America parking ramp." You have to tell that one some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometime. At least now i know that counts for something.

      Delete
  2. All situations count for something, especially MOA parking ramp story. When do we get to see a pic of your cock?
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when i see yours. :) Or did i miss it?

      Delete
    2. Yeah!!!! I don't think I've see yours....

      Delete