Monday, May 15, 2017

Triple Trip Travelogue

Part I

If you've followed my blog (and if you haven't, why the hell not?), you'll know that my times traveling on business are my best opportunity for some play time with guys.  My home life keeps me incredibly busy and it's difficult to squeeze any time for anything in outside of my responsibilities here.  So I was excited to go on a 3 night trip to another Midwest city, one I've never visited before.  A non eventful 5 hour drive got me to my destination about suppertime.

I had arranged through A4A a dinner with a couple that seemed to have similar stories to mine...married guys, wanting to explore guy stuff on the side.  Although when I got there, I found they were much more advanced than me...both married, but also more open with spouses than me, and had found each other and had a relationship of their own.  Kind of my semi-ideal, to have that regular buddy and friend (but without the "I'm only still with my wife for the financial arrangement" piece)

So A picked me up at the hotel about 7...B had a commitment until about 8:30, so we took a quick tour of downtown, and settle in at a bar in the older part of town.  An hour of good conversation followed, a drink, some appetizers, and then B arrived for a quick bite.  We finished up and headed back to my hotel.

After a slight delay (a phone call had to be made which took longer than expected), we were all up in my room and in various states of undress.  I enjoyed settling in to a long session of touching, stroking, kissing, and just getting to know each other.  Always interesting to see how different people are with their intimacy, one was a very aggressive kisser, the other more gentle.  B was really hard on my nipples, biting them a little harder than i would have liked normally, and when he wasn't biting them, he was pinching and twisting.  I tried to squirm a little and let him know he was being a little rough, but my guess is he thought that was enjoyment...which it was, a little.

We took turns all sucking and sharing each other's cocks.  Again, interesting differences.  A was firm but not hard, even with the work i was putting into it.  B was hard, and had copious amounts of pre-cum.  I'm not a huge fan of that, but what can you do, right?  I enjoyed the time spent on mine, but also got into watching them work on each other.  It was obvious they knew each other, and knew what each other liked.  I need to do more watching.. :)

They are both tops, so I was looking to maybe get to bottom alternately between the two.  A got good and hard, and started fucking my ass.  Slowly for the initial part, the adjustment, then harder.  It had been a while, so it was a good feeling.  Also, he wasn't so big that he was bruising my prostate, just a nice size for filling me up.  I was on my back with my head at the edge of the bed so i had access to B's cock for sucking.  I did a little sucking, a little moaning, and then I felt B splashing his cum across my chest.  A really liked the sight of that, giving it to me harder and moaning his encouragement.  I tried to be as good a fuck as i could, trying to match his strokes and squeeze his cock with my ass...it appeared to work, he gave a big groan and then pulled out.

B had gone and retrieved some warm soapy cloths and towels for cleanup, which helped a lot.  A went in and did a little bathroom work, returned, and told us that he hadn't cum yet.  I was a bit surprised, and wished he would have kept working my ass, I could have used it some more.  But he obviously wanted some head to finish off...so B and I shared his cock until he blew on his own stomach.

I'm usually not a big player after I've cum, at least for a little while, but this was all right.  It was fun to work it together to make things happen.

We parted company with friendly hugs and kisses, with a promise that if I returned to their city I'd look them up.  I liked these guys...if I get there I just might.

Look for Part II later - the skinny visitor...

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Part II! Good to read a blog post from you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it. Feels good to write again.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear from you too. I, too, am looking forward to part II.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete